Every music festival is an experience which is unmatched by any other festival, or any other life event for that matter. A whole lot goes into making the festival experience an enjoyable one, including not having some of your personal belongings confiscated at the entry point.. because the longer you wait to argue with security, the longer everyone else in the queue has to wait. You don’t want to be the person everyone hates, now do you?
So here’s to good times, and smooth entries into the Forest Frequencies Festival –
- A good and super comfy sleeping bag
- Your ‘hasire’ (carpet) for a comfortable way to spend your off time at the festival
- A tent and all other camping material that you might need.
- Tarps for Shade when the sun smiles too brightly
- Flash light for the late night story telling sessions, or gallivanting adventures.
- Mosquito repellant spray, because sometimes when nature loves you back, it also stings quite a bit.
- Trash Bags, because pollution is not cool.
- Warm clothes for the night
- Portable ashtray if you’re going to be smoking.
- Toilet paper, enough said.
- Sun protection, for reason see below.
- Swimming suit, you might just need it!
- Good Energy.
- Your pets (if you have any)
BEWARE OF :
- Being a nuisance in any way, or of any kind.
- Trying to sneak drugs or illegal stuff in.
- Losing your bracelet – because no bracelet, means new ticket, or being kicked out.
- Trying to sneak food or drinks in
Forest Frequencies is all about loving nature, loving music, and celebrating two of the greatest things in life. Until next time, Keep it musical!